QHSE Policy Statement
1. Terranaut wants to be the best in class, total solution provider in the trench-less service provider in sanitary, electricity , oil & gas and pipeline markets, by pro-actively approaching our clients with solutions and services which will help them to achieve their business goals.
2. Terranaut recognizes that for the success of the company safe, effective, and efficient project execution is essential.
3. The Terranaut Integrated Management System (TIMS) is as such developed and implemented to contribute to this success.
4. In addition to above Terranaut further requires that our employees are competent and fit for duty by ensuring that our employees are able to perform their specific tasks, actions or functions successfully.
5. Terranaut is committed to the ultimate objective to have no harm to personnel and the environment during the execution of its activities.
6. It is Terranaut belief that this can be achieved by:
i.A visible Leadership that promotes and supports a pro-active QHSE culture, outstanding QHSE performance and manages this as a line responsibility with clear authorities and accountabilities.
ii. The clear responsibility that everyone has the obligation to stop the job when it is not safe. No job is that important that it cannot be done safely.
iii. Controlling the risks with a broad Risk Management system ranging from the overall / corporate Risk Inventory and Evaluation up to the Last Minute Risk Assessment prior start of an activity.
iv. The provision of the right tools and equipment required to the activities to be executed.
v. Managing Subcontractors and Suppliers to ensure that their activities meet TIMS requirements as a minimum.
vi. Cconsultations of employees about QHSE related subjects by means of recognized representation and meetings.
vii. Compliance with applicable law and contractually committed requirements as a minimum. Implementation of applicable Lessons Learnt.
viii. Systematic identification, assessment and management of changes.
ix. Continuous Improvement by assessing TIMS’s QHSE Performance on a regular interval.
7. The Managing Director is responsible for the implementation of the TIMS and will thereby ensure that the above commitments are met.
Terranaut Technology Co